Getting Garage Door Service: Still Shocked That Such Service Exists
It shouldn’t be nerve-wracking when you reach out to a company for garage door service. Like any other home repair, it can bring a flutter of concern. The best possible situation is the one Tracy describes below in her Yelp review. (And we give a big thanks for the review! It helps potential customers who may not know us yet a chance to hear from your perspective.)
I was amazed with the service from Overhead Door. I called today with a broken spring, and a squaking opener. The service technician was available and here within 3 hours of my call, they phoned when en route to alert me, and all problems were quickly and professionally taken care of. I am still shocked that such service exists. I never fill out reviews, but these guys more than warrant it.
— Tracy, Olathe
Garage Door Service Take-Aways to Note
- We often have same-day service calls available. When you need us, reach out and we’ll be right there!
- Yes, we’ll call to let you know we’re on our way. A courtesy call is important because no one likes to be surprised.
- Once we assess the concerns we see with your garage door, we’ll talk with you about what we’ve found.
- Our trained technicians have been around quite a while and know what they are seeing and how to fix it!
- We always want to put our best foot forward, both professionally and as human beings in general. We know we are being invited to your home to help, so that’s how we’ll respond.
To see this review and more, visit our Overhead Door Company of Kansas City review page on Yelp.